How long does the competition run for?
- The case will be released on Saturday 16 April, at 9am, and submissions are due on Monday 25 April, at 9am, giving you one week to work on your presentation. If you are successful in this stage, you will be invited to the Grand Final on Friday 29 April.
- You can register to compete right up until the case closes on Monday 25 April.
How many rounds are in the competition?
- There is only one official round of presentations in PPCC. Students must submit their responses in the form of a slide deck (saved in PDF form) by 9am on the Monday 25 April. The top submissions will be invited to Melbourne to deliver their response in a 10 minute presentation, with a 5 minute Question & Answer section.
Where do I submit our slide deck?
- Email [email protected]micstudents.com by 9am on the Monday 25 April.
How many people can register as a team?
- Teams should consist of 3-4 people. You can register as a team HERE.
Can I register by myself?
- If you would like to register by yourself, you can do so HERE.
- If you would like to register as part of a pair, please both register individually and both include the name of your partner in the “Additional Comments” section.
Can teams be made up of members from different states?
- Yes! Since there is only one round of presentations, students are welcome to have team members from different states. If successful, interstate team members will be flown to Melbourne for the Finals presentation.
I’m only enrolled at a university for semester 1, can I still participate?
- As long as you are an enrolled university student at the time of the competition, you are welcome to participate in PPCC!
I have a question that hasn’t yet been answered. Help me.
- Email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can!